We hope you’ll take the time to share your thoughts and opinions with us, or just let us know what’s going on in your world. But please remember that we are a bank, and that means we’ve got certain rules and regulations to adhere to, and it may limit what we can say or comment on. It may even mean that we have to remove some posts if they’re inappropriate or violate any of the banking regulations. Ultimately, we want to protect you, your business, your family and your hard-earned money!
So if you’re on any of our social media sites, please remember:
- We CANNOT conduct any account-related transactions on these sites.
- Please NEVER post your account number, SSN, passwords, PIN or any other sensitive personal information.
- We will NEVER ask you to update any of your account or personal information on these sites.
- We will NEVER ask you for your account number or any other personal information on these sites.
- We cannot offer any financial advice on these sites. If we direct you to other third party sites it is intended to provide additional perspective on the subject.
- We’re not prudes, but let’s all be prudent and keep it clean. We don’t want to have to remove any posts that may be offensive or inappropriate.
- Please familiarize yourself with the privacy and security policy of each of these sites. We cannot be responsible for how your information will be used by them, or the contents of third party links.
- Have account-related questions? Call us at 800.797.6324. We’d be happy to talk with you within the privacy of your own phone.
- Posts on this site from third parties that are not affiliated with Mechanics Bank remain the responsibility of the third party, and any views or opinions expressed are their own, and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Mechanics Bank.