My Turbo Tax
Online Banking Home
Tax time just got less taxing with My TurboTax
Fully integrated into Online Banking, My TurboTax can pull your account data from Online Banking and FinanceWorks directly into My TurboTax. This helps eliminate data entry and errors, creating an easier, more accurate and secure tax filing experience for you!
Benefits of Using My Turbo Tax
- Your biggest refund is waiting for you. *
- Finish your return today and get your refund in as few as 7 days! **
- There is no cost from Mechanics Bank to use this convenient service!
- Try it for free, and see what you owe or how large your refund will be. Then pay only if you file through My Turbo Tax.
- Have peace of mind in using the nation's leading online tax software solutions.
- Deposit your refund directly into your Mechanics Bank Online Banking account for quicker access to it.
Is Filing My Tax Return Online Secure?
- My Turbo Tax helps you send your taxes electronically through the IRS e-file system. The IRS e-file system has never had a security breach. In fact, over 400 million returns have been electronically filed since 1986 without a security incident. Learn more on the IRS website at here.
- Complete your tax forms within a safe and encrypted environment accessed only through our secure Online Banking.
- Get your profile information transferred from Online Banking and FinanceWorks directly into My TurboTax (data will migrate to My TurboTax, eliminating some data entry, resulting in an easier, more accurate and secure tax filing experience).
- Work on your taxes at your own pace - My TurboTax saves your data as you work.
- My TurboTax even "keeps your place" - when you resume tax preparation, you'll come back to the same area of your return where you left off (Remember, you must come back through Mechanics Bank to log back in to My TurboTax.)
- Easily prepare your taxes, as you will be guided step-by-step through your return.
- All the guidance you need to get your maximum refund is just a click away.
To Access My Turbo Tax
- Login to Online Banking and select My Turbo Tax. Not using Online Banking? Sign up here.
- Choose which version of Turbo Tax product you would like to use based on your tax filing needs: Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business.
- Pro tip: Have you used Turbo Tax Online in the past? You can use your access information to linkTurbo Tax Online to My Turbo Tax through Mechanics Bank to pull your previous years' tax information. This is very helpful to compare this year's tax return to previous years'.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to start the tax filing information collection process and start your tax return through My Turbo Tax.
- Important: Make sure your browser allows pop-up windows before you continue this process (you'll need to allow pop-ups from our website).
- Follow the on-screen prompts for personal and tax information toward completing and filing your return.
- If you don't have time to complete your taxes now, you can save your return in process and come back later by logging into Online Banking.
Getting Help Accessing/Using My Turbo Tax
- Please review the online Tools and Turbo Tax Help Center accessed through My Turbo Tax.
- If you need additional help using My Turbo Tax, or would like to contact Turbo Tax directly, you can access Intuit's Ask Live Community, Online Chat, or Phone Numbers here
- If you need additional help accessing My Turbo Tax, please contact our Online Banking Services team at 877.265.6324.
- If you have questions about your taxes, you should consult your tax or financial advisor for specific questions regarding your own tax situation. We cannot provide individual tax advice.
Filing Your Taxes
- Once you are satisfied with your return, you choose how and when to file your taxes. Charges to file your taxes will apply as indicated.
- If you are receiving a tax refund through My TurboTax, please consider using your Mechanics Bank account for your refund!
- Let us know what you think of My Turbo Tax. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we’ll refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Federal Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $14.95 and a refund of your state purchase price paid. Claims must be submitted within sixty (60) days of your TurboTax filing date and no later than 6/17/12. E-file, Audit Defense, Professional Review, Live Tax Advice, Refund Transfer and technical support fees are excluded. This guarantee cannot be combined with the TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee. ** IRS typically estimates 7-14 days for e-file with direct deposit. State refund delivery times vary by state.
For additional information regarding My TurboTax, please contact Online Banking Services at 877.265.6324
Intuit and TurboTax are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. MyTurboTax link may only available during tax season only.