Deposit Direct Online Banking Services
Deposit Direct Overview
Tired of making trips to the bank to deposit checks? You can stop spending time and money doing it by using Deposit Direct, a groundbreaking system that lets you make your check deposits electronically without leaving your office. Just log on to Deposit Direct, run the check through a certified check scanner, click on "Deposit," and the money will be on its way to your account.
Just attach a scanner to a USB or serial port on your PC or laptop, and:
Learn more about Deposit Direct by contacting Cash Management at 888-259-8225
- You can deposit all types of U.S. dollar checks — including personal checks, business checks, government checks and warrants, money orders and traveler's checks — over the Internet.
- There's no longer a need to fill out deposit slips or make photocopies of the checks you receive.
- You can make deposits any time — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- When you're finished, Deposit Direct will create an entry that can easily be loaded into your accounting software.
- If you need to see copies of your deposited checks, you can search for and see images on your PC right over the Internet.
- And it's safe. Your company and personal data is secured safely and robust security techniques are used to protect your checks while in transit from your PC to Deposit Direct's data center.
Because Deposit Direct handles all the behind-the-scenes processing on its own secure network, there's no need to install complicated software or purchase any expensive office equipment — just a check scanner. And you don't need to change bank accounts; money can be sent to your existing depository account at the bank of your choice.
As an added time-saver, Deposit Direct includes CAR/LAR recognition capability, reading the handwritten dollar amounts on scanned checks and automatically filling in the appropriate fields.
Deposit Direct Benefits
Deposit Direct Frequently Asked Questions
- Time savings and employee safety: No need to make a trip to the bank or pay for a courier.
- 24-hour service: Make deposits any time you want, 365 days a year, without leaving the office.
- Instant character recognition: Deposit Direct can read the handwriting on a check and automatically fill in the dollar amount for you.
- No more photocopies: Check images are available online for later retrieval.
- Simpler bookkeeping: Automatically update your accounts receivable in QuickBooks® at the same time you deposit a check. If you use another accounting system, Deposit Direct generates entries than can easily be loaded into your accounting system.
- Fast installation: Deposit Direct can be up and running at your business in as little as 48 hours. There are no complicated computer programs to learn, and the only new equipment you need is a check scanner.