Online Banking Sign Up & Consent to Electronic Communications
Online Banking Home
Instructions on Setting up Access to Online Banking
Read and Agree with the Consent to Electronic Communications below (to agree to the disclosure, click the "I have read and agree with the disclosure" link below)
Complete the Online Banking Registration Form (presented after you have read and agree to the Consent to Electronic Communications in step 1)
To complete step 1 of the Online Banking sign up process, please review the disclosure below and click on the "I have read and agree" link at the bottom of the page to move forward to the Online Banking Registration Form in step 2.
By selecting the "I have read and agree with the disclosure" button below you are confirming that you have reviewed and/or printed a copy of this Consent for your records.
You agree that:
- You have accessed and successfully opened PDF files like this: Click here for sample PDF
- Any notice, record or other type of information that we are legally required to provide to you and other communications that we provide to you in connection with your accounts, such as the Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure, the eDelivery Service agreement, this Consent, change-in-term notices, fee and transaction information, other notices, statements, and account information or any other agreement in connection with your Online Banking service (“Communications”), may be provided to you electronically by posting the information on our web site at www.mechanicsbank.com, by sending it to you by e-mail or through logged in website interaction.
- We will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so.
- You may obtain a copy of any Communication in paper or non-electronic form by contacting us at 800-797-6324. You also can withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic Communications in the same manner, and ask that they be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form. We may elect to terminate some or all of the eDelivery Service or charge you certain fees if you choose to receive Communications in paper or non-electronic form. Fees may include a one-time fee for changing to non-electronic Communications and a monthly fee for paper statements. Fee amounts appear in our Schedule of Fees and Charges. Please also see the Terms and Conditions of Your Account.
- You agree to provide us with your current e-mail address for notices. If your e-mail address changes, you must send us a notice of the new address at least 5 days before the change. There are a few limitations regarding the characters and type of email address address you can use to set up Online Banking:
- Your email address extension must end with three characters (for example, ".com", ".edu", ".biz" or ".net"). An email address with fewer or more than three characters is not valid for signing up for Online Banking (for example, ".it" or ".usbiz").
- Special characters in an email address are invalid except for "-" (dash) "_" (underscore) or "." (period). All other characters (besides "-", "_", or ".") within your email address cannot be used as part of the sign up for Online Banking. We apologize for these system limitations.
- In order to use our eDelivery Service, you will need a working connection to the Internet using one of the supported internet browser’s listed below and a login to our online banking service. Supported systems and browsers for our Online Banking and eDelivery Service are located here: System And Browser Requirements
- Your login to Online Banking is an affirmation of your consent to use electronic records under the terms of this Consent to Electronic Communications.
- We may amend (add to, delete or change) these terms by providing you with advance notice.
By clicking the “I have read and agree with the disclosure”, you are confirming that: (1) you have the required hardware and software; (2) you agree to receive Communications electronically; and (3) you are able to access and print or store information presented at this website.
What you will need in order to register for step 2:
- Social Security Number (Must Match Bank Records)
- Name or Business Name/Address Information (Must Match Bank Records)
- Date of Birth (Must Match Bank Records)
- Driver's License (Must Match Bank Records)
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number(s) (Must Match Bank Records)
If you would like immediate access to your accounts, and you cannot provide all of the matching information above, please contact our Online Banking Services at 877.265.6324.
Disclosure Updated April 15, 2011
System And Browser Requirements Updated November 21, 2013