Community Reinvestment Act Public File
In accordance with the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations, Mechanics Bank must maintain and, upon request, make available for public inspection a complete CRA Public File in at least one branch in which the bank operates.
For your convenience, we've made much of the information available on our website. However, some information cannot be easily captured online. The Administrative Office in Walnut Creek maintains a complete public file. You may contact the Bank at 800-797-6324 to make an appointment to view the complete file or to obtain information that is not available online.
Public Information Online Includes*:
- Written Comments and Complaints: This section includes all written comments (both positive and negative) received from the public for the current year and prior two calendar years, that specifically relate to the Bank's performance in helping to meet the credit needs of the community. There were no written comments or complaints for the past two years.
- Public Section of CRA Performance Evaluation - this section includes a copy of the public section of the Bank's most recent CRA Performance Evaluation prepared by FDIC.
- List of offices - a listing of all offices with street addresses and geographies (census tract numbers), including opened and closed offices during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years.
- List of services - a list of services generally offered at the Bank's branches (offices), including hours of operation, available loan and deposit products; services and transaction fees.
- Assessment Area Maps - Maps of the Bank's assessment areas showing boundaries and identifying the geographies (census tracts) contained within the areas.
- HMDA - Copies of the Bank's HMDA Mortgage Loan disclosures prepared by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) for each of the prior two calendar years. Learn more about the Reports, as well as Notes on the reports. Or visit the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's (FFIEC) web site.
2012 Disclosure Report
2011 Disclosure Report
- CRA Disclosure Statements
2012 FFIEC CRA Disclosure Statement
2011 FFIEC CRA Disclosure Statement
*Some of the links above are saved as Adobe PDF documents and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 4.0 or higher) to access, retain or print a PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free at adobe.com.