Online Banking Home
Business Bill Pay
Save yourself the hassle of writing checks, paying for stamps and making sure you mail your payments on the right day. Pay your bills using our secure CheckFree Bill Pay system. It’s fast, easy and free! To access Bill Pay, you must first be signed up to access Online Banking.
With Bill Pay, you’ll have access to these great features:
- See it all at a glance! See all of your current and pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Easy vendor search Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Set up reminders When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
- Set up eBills Never lose your bill again! When you enroll to receive electronic bills, you receive an email notification for the arrival of new bills. You can see all bills needing to be paid in the Bill Reminder section and view or print the detail of your bills online, anytime!
Here are some quick tips for Bill Pay:
- Payment Center You can now view and manage all of your payment activity on one page, all within Online Banking.
- Payment Calendar Just click on the calendar to see the earliest available payment date.
- Quick Add Add a bill by simply entering a phone number.
- Expedited Payments and eBills Many more bills can be paid by the next day and set up to receive eBills.
- Unlimited Payees Pay an unlimited number of bills each month for free. Pay businesses, individuals, as well as some government agencies (certain tax payments are now accepted - please allow plenty of time before your payment is due. Mechanics Bank is not responsible for late tax payments.)
For additional information regarding Bill Pay, please contact Online Banking Services at 877.265.6324
Bill Pay Overview