Mechanics Bank has career opportunities for both short and long term career objectives. Whether you seek a part-time or full-time position, Mechanics Bank has a variety of roles to meet your career objectives.
- Retail Banking offers branch and operations management, financial services and sales, and teller positions in support of meeting the needs of individuals, families and small businesses.
- Commercial Banking provides opportunities in real estate, agricultural, commercial and industrial lending as well as treasury management and deposit operations. Resolving and servicing complex financial requirements of larger enterprises offer rewarding opportunities.
- Wealth Management offers opportunities in trust and estate services, business succession planning, investment management and overall wealth relationship management for high net worth individuals, families, and closely-held businesses.
- Mechanics Bank Auto Finance is our auto finance unit, focusing on relationship-based, indirect auto lending with both franchised and select independent automobile dealerships throughout 24 States: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Tennessee, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida and Hawaii.
- Corporate Services has functional opportunities at various levels, including but not limited to clerks, processors, analysts, underwriters, generalists, project managers, programmers, customer service representatives, and fraud investigators in areas such as Administration, Audit, Credit Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Compliance, Marketing, Operations, and more.